Monday, October 30, 2006

THE BEASTS (1980) Hong Kong violence!













I recently tracked down a copy of a film I've been wanting for years, ever since I read about it in Chas Balun's Gore Score book under the title "Flesh And The Bloody Terror. Reading more about the film from other sources, I discovered the movie was actually called THE BEASTS, and I finally scored the rare VCD release of it online.

To keep things short, THE BEASTS is Hong Kong's version of I Spit On Your Grave and Last House On The Left. It's violent, cruel, and totally savage stuff that I highly recommend to any fans of exploitation cinema! The VCD has good picture quality, is in widescreen, and has decent English subtitles.

The VCD is hard to find, but try checking Blue Laser as they might have some left in stock! Good luck and happy hunting.